The Most Innovative Car in the World
Thanks to a total of 27 new developments, the Porsche Taycan is the most important innovation driver in the global automotive market. 13 of these, or almost half, are world firsts. 13 of these, or almost half, are world firsts. These are the conclusions of the new AutomotiveINNOVATIONS Report published by the Center of Automotive Management (CAM).
“The award is a fantastic confirmation of the innovative strength of our company and the pioneering spirit that can be found at Porsche.”
-Oliver Blume, Chairman of the Executive Board of Porsche AG
Winning the Most Innovative Model award continues a series of successes as the Porsche Taycan has already won around 40 international awards, above all in its principal markets Germany, US, UK and China.
The Taycan has been awarded:
- World Car of the Year 2020 in both World Performance Car and World Luxury Car categories: World Car of the Year (WCOTY)
- Car of the Year: BBC TopGear Magazine (UK)
- Game Changer of the Year: BBC TopGear Magazine (UK)
- The China Green Car of the Year: Chinese Car of the Year (CCOTY)
- German Car of the Year (GCOTY)